Butterfinger Fudge only takes minutes to make and it is so delicious! I love how crispy and flaky Butterfingers are with that awesome peanut butter goodness. They definitely take the flavor of fudge up a notch!
Butterfingers are my favorite candy to use in recipes. Butterfinger Pie and Butterfinger Lush are two of my favorites.
This Butterfinger Fudge is just a simple chocolaty fudge made with sweetened condensed milk, a little butter, and chocolate chips. I use a combination of semi-sweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips in a 2:1 ratio.
The butterfingers get coarsely chopped. I love how they shatter into pieces when you press a knife through them. The Butterfinger pieces get pressed into the top of the fudge and form a beautiful top layer.
No candy thermometer needed for this easy fudge. Just a heavy-bottomed saucepan and a few minutes of stirring.
You will need to refrigerate it for an hour or two before slicing, but you can lick the saucepan in the meantime. 🙂
Try These Other Fudge Recipes:
- Buckeye Fudge– a two layer fudge with chocolate and peanut butter.
- German Chocolate Fudge– has a delicious pecan/coconut icing.
- Rocky Road Fudge– kids love this marshmallow filled fudge.
- Butter Pecan Fudge– so buttery and rich with a little crunch from the pecans.
- Merry Cherry Fudge– lots of chopped maraschino cherries give this chocolate fudge a great flavor.
- Cookies and Cream Fudge– full of chopped oreo cookies.
- Peanut Butter Fudge– perfect for peanut butter lovers!
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces so it will melt faster
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 12 Butterfinger fun-size candy bars, coarsely chopped
- Line an 8X8-inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place butter, condensed milk, and both chocolate chips in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Heat and stir over low heat until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and use a rubber spatula to smooth it out. Quickly, before it starts to set up, sprinkle chopped butterfingers on top, pressing them into the fudge.
- Chill for an hour or two before slicing.
Want to Save This Recipe?
5 thoughts on “Butterfinger Fudge”
Whereas different Boston SEO corporations could dismiss these details, we know that when getting scrutinized by the largest engines like
google on the web, it’s vital to not reduce corners or skip any
These WordPress upkeep plans are available to all WordPress web
sites, whether or not we are internet hosting your web
site or someone else is. We repeatedly work with WordPress
sites that are hosted with different suppliers.
Providing you very inexpensive WEB OPTIMIZATION providers which might be designed to place you in front of your prospected purchasers.
I only know WordPress and Blogger and I take advantage of
blogger most of the time as it is simple for me to handle.
I used to be counting on potential shoppers to seek out my enterprise from
my Yellow Pages ads and a few native magazine ads.