Butterfinger Fudge only takes minutes to make and it is so delicious! I love how crispy and flaky Butterfingers are with that awesome peanut butter goodness. They definitely take the flavor of fudge up a notch!
This Butterfinger Fudge is just a simple chocolaty fudge made with sweetened condensed milk, a little butter, and chocolate chips. I use a combination of semi-sweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips in a 2:1 ratio.
The butterfingers get coarsely chopped. I love how they shatter into pieces when you press a knife through them. The Butterfinger pieces get pressed into the top of the fudge and form a beautiful top layer.
No candy thermometer needed for this easy fudge. Just a heavy-bottomed saucepan and a few minutes of stirring.
You will need to refrigerate it for an hour or two before slicing, but you can lick the saucepan in the meantime. 🙂
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
- Line an 8X8-inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place butter, condensed milk, and both chocolate chips in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Heat and stir over low heat until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and use a rubber spatula to smooth it out. Quickly, before it starts to set up, sprinkle chopped butterfingers on top, pressing them into the fudge.
- Chill for an hour or two before slicing.
More Fudge Recipes