Peanut Butter Fudge is rich, smooth, and creamy and full of peanut butter flavor. It’s sure to be a holiday favorite.
Fudge making can be a little tricky at first, but this Peanut Butter Fudge is simple. Only 6 ingredients needed and no candy thermometer.
Fudge is my absolute favorite treat to make for the holidays and I love making different variations. Scroll down to find more fudge recipes.
While I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, sometimes it’s nice to have that pure, unadulterated peanut butter flavor.
To make this yummy Fudge, you’ll bring 1 1/2 sticks of butter (I use salted butter), 3 cups of sugar, and some evaporated milk to a boil in a saucepan. Boil for 5 minutes while stirring continuously. Remove from heat and stir in 1 bag peanut butter chips, 1 jar of marshmallow creme, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir until smooth and quickly pour into an 8 or 9-inch square pan lined with aluminum foil.
Refrigerate until set and then cut into squares. Peanut Butter Fudge can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container.
Tips for making Peanut Butter Fudge
Instead of using peanut butter, this recipe uses peanut butter chips. You can find them in the baking aisle with the chocolate chips.
More Fudge Recipes
- Cookies and Cream Fudge
- Butter Pecan Fudge
- German Chocolate Fudge
- Buckeye Fudge
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (10-ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring butter, sugar, and evaporated milk to a rolling boil in a saucepan. Boil, stirring continuously, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter chips, marshmallow cream, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour into an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish lined with aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting into squares.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.