Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge is an easy chocolate fudge with a peanut butter swirl. Perfect for chocolate and peanut butter lovers.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter- The Ultimate Flavor Combination
Chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite combination and this fudge really hits that flavor combination out of the park. There’s plenty of each flavor in peaceful harmony.
The peanut butter part is just straight up, unadulterated peanut butter. It gets swirled in with an easy and rich chocolate fudge. It’s a basic chocolate fudge made form sugar, evaporated milk, butter, marshmallow cream, vanilla, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
This fudge is ultra, ultra rich, just like fudge should be. It’s a simple, easy to follow recipe. No candy thermometer needed.
How To Make Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge
You’ll bring the sugar, evaporated milk, and butter to a boil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. While stirring, boil for 8 minutes. Don’t stop stirring or it’s likely to burn.
Add in the marshmallow cream, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract. Remove from heat and stir until smooth. Pour half the mixture into a greased 9×13-inch pan. Drop the peanut butter by spoonfuls on top and then pour the remaining fudge mixture over it. Swirl a knife back and forth through the mixture.
Refrigerate until firm.
Tip: You’ll want to store the fudge in the refrigerator because it tends to get a little soft if it sits out at room temperature.
Makes a huge amount and is perfect for holiday gift-giving.
Try These Other Fudge Recipes
- Merry Cherry Fudge– with chopped maraschino cherries and walnuts.
- Velveeta Chocolate Fudge– You’ll never guess there’s cheese in this fudge.
- Peanut Butter Fudge– For when you want straight up peanut butter.
- Cookies and Cream Fudge– has oreo cookies sandwiched in the middle.
- German Chocolate Fudge– has an irresistible coconut-pecan frosting.
- Butterfinger Fudge
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter, cut into pieces so it melts faster
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in a large heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 8 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add marshmallow cream, chocolate chips, and vanilla. Remove from heat and stir until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour half the mixture into a greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Use a spoon to drop dollops of peanut butter over the bottom layer.
- Pour the remaining chocolate mixture on top.Swirl a knife through the mixture to swirl the peanut butter through the chocolate some.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe Source: Southern Living: 30 Years of Our Best Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
1 thought on “Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge”
Please send this chocolate & peanut butter fudge recipe to my email address. email@example.com.