Grilled Corn charred to perfection and flavored with a creamy, smoky, and spicy chipotle sauce. Grilled Corn with Chipotle Cream is one of the most delicious ways to eat summer corn.
The contrast between the sweet corn and spicy chipotle cream is just perfect.
Grilled Corn with Chipotle Cream goes wonderfully with chimichangas, fajitas, or tacos. Or serve it at your next summer cookout. If serving as part of a Mexican meal, you could sprinkle some queso fresco or cotija cheese on the corn for more deliciousness. Then it would be perfect for Cinco de Mayo.
The chipolte cream is a cinch to make. It’s just a mixture of mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, a little milk, chipotle peppers plus some adobo sauce from the Chipotle Peppers. You can change the ratio of mayonnaise to sour cream or use all mayo or all sour cream. Any way you do it, it’s going to turn out delicious.
- 8 ears of corn, husks removed
- olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced plus 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- pinch of salt
- chopped cilantro, optional
- Brush corn with oil.
- Grill corn on grill with lid covered for 10-15 minutes, turning to char all sides.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, lime juice, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, and salt.
- Drizzle sauce over corn and sprinkle with cilantro.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Corn Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.