Grilled Garlic Parmesan Corn is fabulously buttery and garlicky and sprinkled with lots of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and flavored with a little fresh basil and red pepper flakes. This is one vegetable you’ll want to eat all summer long!
Summer grilling and barbecuing season is just getting into full swing and there’s nothing I like better with BBQ chicken, pork, or ribs than some good ole corn on the cob. It is hands down my favorite summer vegetable.
I love the flavor of grilled corn. The grilling process really ups the flavor giving it a little char and some smoky flavor. Plus if you’re already grilling some meat, just throw some corn on the grill with it. There’s practically no clean up and you pretty much have a whole meal ready to go.
Grilled Garlic Parmesan Corn is slathered in Challenge Butter. I always use Challenge Butter in my cooking because I find it to be the freshest tasting butter on the market. Challenge Butter is made the old-fashioned way and it is 100% real cream butter with nothing artificial. There are no hormones, additives, or fillers and I love that Challenge Dairy led the way and became the first brand to make dairy products without growth hormone.
To make this Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn you can either grill it directly on the grill grates or wrap it in aluminum foil and place it on the grill. Either way, you’ll want to give it a quarter turn about every 2 1/2 to 3 minutes to get it evenly grilled. Cooking it directly on the grill will give it more char but wrapping it in aluminum foil will seal in the flavored butter mixture better, allowing the corn to pick up more flavor. Either way it is finger licking good.
Go ahead and give the corn another slather of butter mixture when you take it off the grill and then a nice sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
To learn more about Challenge Butter visit their website. In addition to butter, they also have the most delicious cream cheese.
- Combine butter, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and chopped basil in a small bowl.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. You can either grill corn directly on grates or wrap in aluminum foil and place on the gill.
- Brush butter mixture all over corn. If grilling directly on grates, just coat lightly. If wrapping in aluminum foil, give corn a heavy slather and seal the foil around the corn so the butter can't leak out.
- Grill corn for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating about every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and brush with more butter mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I appreciate the opportunity to share the products I love and use in my own kitchen.