Funfetti Banana Bread is a wondrous banana bread made with a box of funfetti cake mix. It’s topped with a sugary glaze and sprinkles for a fun and delicious twist on banana bread.
This Funfetti Banana Bread is fabulously quick and easy to make. Just mix the box of funfetti cake mix with 3 large eggs, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, and 1 cup of mashed banana together with an electric mixer. If you don’t have an electric mixer, you can do it by hand.
Pour the batter into a 9×5-inch pan coated with baking spray. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until it feels firm when you press down on the top. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes and then remove from the pan. Mix powdered sugar, milk, and sprinkles and drizzle on top.
Tips For Making Funfetti Banana Bread:
- Use very ripe bananas for best flavor.
- You can sub a box of yellow cake mix for the funfetti cake mix and add 1/4 cup sprinkles to the batter.
- Can be stored at room temperature. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out. Will be good for 4 to 5 days. Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
More Banana Bread Recipes
- 1 box funfetti cake mix, just the dry mix (not the ingredinets on the back of the box)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed bananas, about 3 medium bananas
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X5-inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, and vegetable until well mixed.
- Add banana and beat just until mixed in.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes and then remove from pan.
- To make glaze, whisk powdered sugar and milk together. Drizzle over banana bread. Scatter the sprinkles on top.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.