Funfetti Banana Bread is a wondrous banana bread made with a box of funfetti cake mix. It’s topped with a sugary glaze and sprinkles for a fun and delicious twist on banana bread.
This Funfetti Banana Bread is fabulously quick and easy to make. Just mix the box of funfetti cake mix with 3 large eggs, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, and 1 cup of mashed banana together with an electric mixer. If you don’t have an electric mixer, you can do it by hand.
Pour the batter into a 9×5-inch pan coated with baking spray. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until it feels firm when you press down on the top. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes and then remove from the pan. Mix powdered sugar, milk, and sprinkles and drizzle on top.
Tips For Making Funfetti Banana Bread:
- Use very ripe bananas for best flavor.
- You can sub a box of yellow cake mix for the funfetti cake mix and add 1/4 cup sprinkles to the batter.
- Can be stored at room temperature. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out. Will be good for 4 to 5 days. Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
More Banana Bread Recipes
This banana bread is so easy to make from a box of cake mix. So festive and tastes like cake!
- 1 box funfetti cake mix, just the dry mix (not the ingredinets on the back of the box)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed bananas, about 3 medium bananas
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X5-inch loaf pan with baking spray.
Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, and vegetable until well mixed.
Add banana and beat just until mixed in.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Let cool 5 to 10 minutes and then remove from pan.
To make glaze, whisk powdered sugar and milk together. Drizzle over banana bread. Scatter the sprinkles on top.
For best results use very ripe bananas.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.