Birthday Cake Lush is a fabulously delicious pudding dessert that’s perfect for anytime you are craving birthday cake. With its super cool and creamy texture, this no-bake dessert is even better than birthday cake.
Birthday Cake Lush has an oreo crust made from birthday cake flavored Oreos.
On top of the crust is a pudding layer with funfetti cake mix mixed in to give it cake flavor. The final layer is Cool Whip. You could make homemade whipped cream to use instead of the Cool Whip.
On top- sprinkles. Lots of sprinkles. Don’t they just make you smile?
It only takes 15 minutes to assemble this Birthday Cake Lush but it does need some time to chill in the fridge before you serve it. You will want to refrigerate it for at least 6 to 8 hours before serving.
Hold off on putting the top layer of Cool whip and the sprinkles on until just before serving. The sprinkles tend to bleed into the Cool Whip over time. Some branbs of Sprinkles do this worse then others.
This cool and creamy no-bake dessert is perfect for summer birthday parties and potlucks.
More Birthday Cake Recipes
- Cake Batter Popcorn
- Cake Batter Pancakes
- Cake Batter Milkshakes
- Funfetti Banana Bread
- Cake Batter Muddy Buddies
- Process cookies in a food processor until ground.
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl, and stir well. Pour mixture into a 11×7-inch pan or a 9-inch square pan. Press them evenly into the pan with your fingers. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix and cake mix. Whisk in milk for 1 minute, or until it thickens.
- Fold in half of the Cool whip and 1/3 cup sprinkles. Pour over crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, spread remaining Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with sprinkles.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from The Domestic Rebel
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Originally posted May 10, 2018.