Cake Batter Muddy Buddies have an awesome cake batter flavor and a festive look from lots of sprinkles. Whether it be Valentine’s Day, Easter, New Years, or Christmas, this fun snack is easily customizable for your next celebration.
These Muddy Buddies are coated with powdered sugar and actual cake mix for lots of cake batter flavor. They give you a sugar rush and taste like a piece of cake without going to the trouble of baking a cake.
Along with cake mix and powdered sugar, these Cake Batter Muddy Buddies are coated with melted white chocolate chips. Cereal never tasted so good!
This yummy snack can be made start to finish in under 10 minutes. Just stir the Rice Chex Cereal into the melted white chocolate chips and add sprinkles. Lots of sprinkles. 🙂
Then put them in a bag and shake them with the cake mix and powdered sugar. This is the fun part. 🙂
Along with eating them. 🙂
Cake Batter Muddy Buddies
- 1 cup dry Funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (11-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 5 cup Rice Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Combine cake mix and powdered sugar in a large zip top bage. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips and shortening in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add cereal to bowl with melted chocolate along with sprinkles and stir to coat well.
- Transfer cereal mixture to bag with cake mix. Close bag and shake to coat.
Want to Save This Recipe?
If you are a fan of Cake Batter, try these recipes too!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.