Frozen Toffee Pie is a cool and creamy no-bake pie in an oreo crust. Tons of buttery toffee flavor! Just the dessert you need on a hot summer day.
Quick and Easy
It’s a quick and easy recipe made in a store-bought crust. The filling only takes minutes to make. Freeze the pie overnight and pull it out of the freezer at a moments notice.
The cool and creamy filling is a mixture of cream cheese, half-and-half, and Cool Whip. So simple and delicious.
A Little Chocolate Flavor
For a little extra flavor, I add 1/2 cup of mini-chocolate chips to the filling. If you don’t have mini chips, you can chop some regular-sized chips into smaller pieces.
Store-Bought or Homemade Crust
Use a store-bought oreo crust for ease and convenience or make a homemade crust. This pie also tastes great with a graham cracker crust.
How To Serve Frozen Toffee Pie
For more toffee flavor, I like to sprinkle a chopped Heath bar in top. You can also drizzle it with caramel sauce and top it with whipped cream.
Can be kept in the freezer for up to a month. It’s easiest to slice when it is fully frozen, but once sliced, you can let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes if you don’t want to eat it totally frozen.
More Easy Summer Pie Recipes
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pie
- Strawberry Pretzel Icebox Pie
- Atlantic Beach Pie
- Orange Creamsicle Pie
- Watermelon Pie
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package toffee bits
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 store-bought oreo pie crust
- 1 Heath candy bar, chopped
- In a large bowl, use a hand-held electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in half-and-half until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip, toffee bits, and mini chocolate chips.
- Transfer mixture to pie crust. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Sprinkle with chopped Heath bar before serving.