This Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites recipe is a great way to turn a tube of refrigerated biscuits into an amazing breakfast. The bites are coated in cinnamon and brown sugar and baked until golden. A sweet glaze drizzled over them is the finishing touch. And the best part. 🙂
These Cinnamon Roll Bites are very difficult to stop eating. They’re best warm from the oven when their gooeyness is at its peak. They are like Monkey Bread except they are spread out more so there are tons more cranies for the glaze to seep down into.
How to Make Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites:
- You’ll start with a tube of refrigerated biscuit dough. I typically use Pillsbury Grands, either homestyle or southen-style.
- Cut each biscuit in fourths and dip in melted butter.
- Then roll them in a mixture of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Place them in a greased 9×13-inch pan and bake them for 18 to 22 minutes.
- To make a glaze, whisk together 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and enough milk to make it a good consistency for drizzling.
Tips for making:
- You can assemble the bites the night before. Just be sure to wrap them well with plastic wrap so they don’t dry out. Refrigerate them overnight.
- They are best eaten right away, but can be reheated the next day for an almost as good breakfast.
More Cinnamon Roll Recipes:
Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated biscuits, I use Grands
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Lightly grease a 7x11-inch baking dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip biscuit pieces in butter and then roll them in the brown sugar mixture. Place them in prepared baking dish.
- Pour any leftover melted butter on them and sprinkle them with any leftover brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until no longer doughy.
- Whisk together glaze ingredients in a bowl and drizzle over the cinnamon roll bites.