Ham and Cheese Biscuits are light and tender with little bits of ham and cheese baked right in. They are great for using that last little bit of leftover Easter or Christmas ham.
This Ham and Cheese Biscuit recipe is so easy and mess free to make. They are drop biscuits made with Bisquick and they only take a few minutes to make.
I know some southerners would never consider making biscuits with Bisquick. But I think if you don’t have any self-rising White Lily flour on hand, it is the next best thing.
Ham and Cheese Biscuits make a very popular addition to brunch and they’re even great as a stand alone breakfast. After baking they are brushed with melted butter mixed with garlic powder for added flavor. Slice them in half and add some scrambled egg for and out of this world breakfast sandwich.
The salty bits of ham and a little gooey cheddar cheese really take these biscuits over the top. And if you like sweet and salty foods, try slathering some strawberry jam on one of these Ham and Cheese Biscuits. Heavenly!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped ham
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together Bisquick, cheese, and ham in a medium bowl.
- Stir in milk, mixing just until combined
- Grease a 1/4 cup measuring cup with cooking spray and scoop out mounds that are a little less than 1/4 cup. You should have 7 to 8 biscuits.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Stir together melted butter and garlic powder and brush on tops of biscuits.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Nums the Word
More Biscuit Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.