Cinnamon Roll Crescents are so buttery and good with tons of cinnamon flavor. They only take a small fraction of the time it takes to make cinnamon rolls.
This recipe can be made start to finish in under 15 minutes for an easy breakfast treat.
If you love buttery crescent rolls as much as I do, you will love these Cinnamon Roll Crescents.
Only 6 Ingredients Needed
- Light Brown Sugar– dark brown will work too.
- Butter– I use salted butter, but you can use unsalted butter and add a pinch of salt.
- Cinnamon– It’s not cinnamon rolls without cinnamon!
- Crescent Rolls– I use Pillsbury Cresent Roll Dough.
- Confectioners’ sugar– for the glaze.
- Heavy Cream– half-and-half can be used instead.
How To Make
- Mix together the brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon to make a paste.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Evenly divide the brown sugar mixture between the 8 triangles and spread it evenly across the dough.
- Roll each triangle up and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-12 minutes.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and heavy cream.
- Let the crescents cool some and drizzle with glaze.
And just like that, you have a fabulously easy breakfast.
Cinnamon Roll Crescents Recipe Tip
Best eaten fresh from the oven but can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature. You can warm them in the microwave for a few seconds before serving to freshen them up some.
More Recipes Using Crescent Roll Dough
- Crescent Lasagna
- Crescent Roll Coffee Cake
- Cream Cheese Crescent Danishes
- Peaches and Cream Crescent Bars
- Peach Crescent Dumplings
- Pepperoni Crescent Rolls
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon to make a paste.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Spread brown sugar mixture on triangles.
- Roll each triangle up and place on baking sheet.Bake for 9 to 12 minutes
- In a small bowl, whisk together confectioners' sugar and heavy cream. Drizzle on crescent rolls.
- If desired, sprinkle with a little more cinnamon.