Peaches and Cream Crescent Bars- crescent roll dough forms the crust for these yummy cream cheese bars. Such a cinch to make with a tube of crescent roll dough and a can of peach pie filling.
They make a great dessert or breakfast treat.
In addition to canned peach pie filling, I also like to add a few sliced fresh peaches for tons of peach flavor.
There’s 4 Easy Layers to These Bars:
- Crescent roll dough forms a buttery, soft crust.
- Cream Cheese Layer– lightly sweetened with sugar and flavored with a little almond extract.
- Peach Layer– a combination of peach pie filling and fresh peaches.
- Streusel topping with sliced almonds and cinnamon.
Once put together these bars need just about 25 minutes in the oven. They can be eaten warm, cold, or room temperature.
PEACHES AND CREAM CRESCENT BARS RECIPE TIPS:
Another great recipe using peaches and crescent roll dough is this Peach Crescent Dumplings Recipe.
I find that 1 can of peach pie filling doesn’t really add enough peaches so I like to add 2 fresh peaches. Instead of fresh peaches, you can use either canned peaches that have been drained well or frozen peaches that have been thawed.
One teaspoon of vanilla extract can be used instead of almond extract, but I really love the flavor of almond extract with peaches.
Pecans or walnuts can be used instead of almonds.
You can easily use a can of blueberry pie filling plus fresh blueberries, cherry pie filling plus fresh cherries, or strawberry pie filling plus fresh strawberries instead of peaches.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Try These Other Amazing Peach Recipes:
- Peach Cobbler Bars
- Crock Pot Peaches and Cream Cake
- Peach Crisp Coffee Cake
- Georgia Peach Pound Cake
- Peach Praline Upside-Down Cake
- 1 (8-count) tube crescent roll dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and shape it to fit in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, use a hand-held electric mixer to beat cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until smooth.Spread over partially baked crust.
- Spoon the peach pie filling over the cream cheese layer and scatter the fresh peaches evenly over the pie filling.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, butter, almonds, and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of the peaches.
- Bake for 22 to 28 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Want to Save This Recipe?