This Peach Crescent Dumplings recipe is a great summer dessert that’s so easy to make with crescent rolls and fresh summer peaches.
Ripe, juicy peaches are wrapped in crescent roll dough and covered with a butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon mixture. A little Sprite is added for extra flavor and then they are baked until golden. Serve with vanilla ice cream and you won’t believe how buttery and delicious these dumplings are. Such an easy dessert for company or a family cookout.
They are easy to assemble and then need just 30 minutes to bake. Leftovers will keep well in the refrigerator and can be rewarmed in the microwave.
Peach Crescent Dumplings Recipe Tips:
If you don’t have fresh, ripe peaches you can either use frozen, thawed peaches or canned peaches.
Don’t skip the soda. The carbination is important to get the right texture and it helps form a thick, syrupy sauce on the bottom. You can use either Sprite, 7-Up, or Mountain Dew.
These easy peach dumplings bake up golden and crispy on top but they are buttery and gooey on the bottom. Positively delicious. And when you add vanilla ice cream. OMG! Heaven.
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, be sure to try this apple version.
Try These Other Amazing Peach Desserts:
- Peach Praline Upside-Down Cake
- Georgia Peach Pound Cake
- Cinnamon-Peach Bread Pudding
- Peach Cobbler Bars
- Oatmeal Cookie Peach Cobbler
- Crock Pot Peaches and Cream Cake
Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is to make:
Peach Crescent Dumplings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablepsoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 medium to large ripe peaches, peeled and each one cut into 8 slices
- 2/3 cup Sprite
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Place 2 peach slices on the wide end of each piece of dough and roll up. Place in prepared baking dish.
- Spoon butter mixture evenly over crescent rolls.
- Slowly pour the Sprite into the bottom of the dish. (You don't want to wash all the cinnamon mixture off the tops.)
- Bake for 30 minutes.Serve warm with ice cream.