Want a delicious homemade pastry for breakfast, but you’re not much of a baker or you’re pressed for time?
These easy Cream Cheese Crescent Danishes are perfect. They’re made from Pillsbury Crescent Roll Dough and they have a creamy filling made from cream cheese.
For ease of preparation, it all gets made as one big piece and then cut into squares just before serving.
How To Make Cream Cheese Crescent Danishes:
It only takes about 10 minutes to prep this recipe. A whole roll of refrigerated crescent roll dough is unrolled and spread out in the bottom of a baking dish.
Then you spread the cream cheese filling across it and top it with another roll of crescent roll dough. So easy.
Then a mixture of butter, sugar, and cinnamon gets drizzled on top. I like to add some chopped pecans too.
It gets baked for about 30 minutes and then you need to let it cool some before cutting into squares.
Cream Cheese Crescent Danishes can be easily customized. Try spreading a layer of blueberry or strawberry preserves on top of the cream cheese layer. So good!
This danish recipe is so simple and easy, you have no excuse not to make it. One bite and I think you’ll have a new breakfast and brunch favorite. Buttery, creamy, and oh so good!
More Easy Breakfast Recipes Using Crescent Roll Dough:
- Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Danishes
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Danishes
- Crescent Roll Coffee Cake
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8-count) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Blueberry Preserves, optional
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9X13-inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- With an electric mixer. beat cream cheese until creamy. Add sugars, egg, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and spread out in bottom of prepared pan. Press perforations to seal.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent roll dough.
- If using blueberry preserves, spread about 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup over cream cheese mixture. I like to spread it on just one half so half the danish has blueberry and the other half is just cream cheese.
- Unroll the second roll of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese. Press on perforations to seal.
- Stir together melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and cinnamon. Spread evenly on top. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Make 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.