Crescent Roll Coffee Cake with raspberry preserves, pecans, and a sugary glaze makes an easy breakfast. The crescent rolls make this coffee cake so buttery and good.
How To Make Crescent Roll Coffee Cake:
Refrigerated crescent roll dough is spread with raspberry preserves and rolled up into crescent rolls. The rolls are places in a 9-inch cake pan and a butter, brown sugar, and egg mixture is poured on top of them.
Sprinkle a few pecans on top and bake for about 25 minutes. Drizzle an easy glaze all over it and cut into pie shaped pieces. This is seriously one of the easiest and most delicious coffee cakes ever!
This easy Crescent Roll Coffee Cake tastes so good with a cup of coffee and kids will love it too. It’s so buttery and good. The outside gets browned and crispy and inside you have that nice fruit preserve surprise for a little more flavor.
I use a 9-inch cake pan for making this coffee cake, but you could use a 9-inch square baking pan and cut it into squares instead of wedges.
This recipe is very versatile. Instead of using raspberry preserves, use strawberry, peach or blueberry instead. Or maybe even Nutella. I’ve used pecans but you could use walnuts or almonds.
More Coffee Cake Recipes:
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- Apple Crisp Coffee Cake
- Bananas Foster Coffee Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Easy Blueberry Pie Coffee Cake
Crescent Roll Coffee Cake
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8-count can crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9-inch cake pan.
- Use an electric mixer to mix butter, brown sugar, and eggs until smooth.
- Beat in flour and vanilla. Set aside.
- Spread a spoonfull of raspberry preserves on each piece of crescent roll dough. Rolls crescent rolls up and place in prepared pan.
- Pour butter/egg mixture over crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake for 24-26 minutes or until golden brown. Check to make sure the center isn't still doughy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle glaze over Crescent Roll Coffee Cake and serve.
Recipe adapted from Southern Lady Cooks
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.