Breakfast Crescent Pizza is covered with cheese, eggs, and crumbled sausage. A little Alfredo sauce serves as a pizza sauce. An easy, delicious breakfast.
Start With A Roll Of Crescent Dough
Crescent roll dough forms an easy, buttery crust for this breakfast pizza. I always have a few cans of crescent roll dough in my fridge. They can be used in so many different recipes. Scroll down to find more recipes using crescent dough.
How To Make Breakfast Crescent Pizza
- Cook and crumble the sausage.
- Unroll the crescent dough onto a greased rimmed baking sheet and press to stretch it some. Note: you don’t have to stretch it to the edges of the baking sheet.
- Mix together the melted butter, cajun seasoning, and garlic powder and brush across the dough.
- Spread on the alfredo sauce and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Scatter the sausage evenly on top. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Use a spoon to push asside sausage and make 5 indentations for the eggs and crack an egg in each one.
- Return to the oven for another 8 to 10 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
Is This Dish Spicy?
As is, the only spice is a little cajun seasoning. To spice it up more, use “Hot” breakfast sausage and/or add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes to the alfredo sauce.
Breakfast Crescent Pizza Recipe Tips
You can use either a crescent sheet or a tube of crescent roll dough. If using crescent roll dough, press on the perforations to seal them.
Half a pound of cooked and crumbled bacon can be used instead of the sausage.
You can use whichever cheese you have on hand. Pepper jack, cheddar, mozzarella, and provolone are all good choices.
Leftovers can be saved in a ziptop bag or an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or to crisp it up again, reheat in a toaster oven or air fryer.
More Recipes Using Crescent Dough
- Crescent Lasagna– all the flavors of lasagna between flaky layers of crescent dough.
- Crescent Roll Coffee Cake– so buttery and good.
- Cream Cheese Crescent Danishes
- Peach Crescent Dumplings– an easy dessert.
- Crescent Beef Burritos
- Sausage Crescent Balls– an easy 3-ingredient appetizer.
- Cinnamon Roll Crescents
Breakfast Crescent Pizza
- 1 pound breakfast sausage, I use Jimmy Dean
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup jarred Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 2 green onions. sliced
- Cook and crumble the sausage in a large nonstick skillet. When cooked all the way, place it on a paper towel-lined plate to get rid of the grease.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough. Press on the perforations to seal them and stretch the dough a little bit.
- Mix together the melted butter, Cajun seasoning, and garlic powder and brush on the dough.
- Spread the alfredo sauce across the dough and then sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Evenly scatter the cooked sausage across the dough.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes. Use a spoon and make 5 indentations for the eggs, pushing the sausage so that it kind of forms an edge to hold the egg in the indentation.Crack an egg into each indentation.
- Return to oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until egg whites are set.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.