Sausage and Crescent Roll Casserole is so easy to make for a crowd. You’ll find all the elements of a great breakfast in this one casserole- eggs, cheese, sausage, and crescent rolls. Add a glass of OJ and what more could you ask for to start your day with?
If you want, you can brown the sausage the night before and refrigerate it. You can even have the eggs cracked and ready to go in a bowl with the milk. Then the next morning it will only take about 5 minutes to assemble.
Bake it at 375 degrees for about 35 minutes and you have a warm and delicious Sausage and Crescent Roll Casserole. So easy and it is wonderfully kid-friendly!
It can be easily cut into squares and left on the counter so people can serve themselves making it great for brunch and potlucks.
And leftovers reheat well.
Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is:
Sausage and Crescent Roll Casserole
- 1 pound package pork breakfast sausage
- 1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, I use Chipotle flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 13x9-inch pan.
- Cook sausage in a nonstick pan, crumbling it with a wooden spoon. Drain.
- Unroll crescent roll dough in prepared pan, sealing the seams.
- Sprinkle sausage and cheese on top of dough.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, Tabasco sauce, salt, and pepper. Pour over sausage and cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes,
More Breakfast Casseroles
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.