I’m sharing #SausageFamily in my life as part of a Johnsonville sponsored series for Socialstars™
Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole is super easy to throw together for a weekend breakfast. It’s full of cheese, sausage, and eggs making it a one dish meal. The tater tots are placed on top of everything else so that they brown and crisp up nicely without any precooking. In addition to cheese mixed into the casserole, there’s also plenty of gooey, melted cheese on top. This is sure to be a breakfast the whole family will want to dig into.
What makes this Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole so easy to prepare is Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage. It comes in both patties which I love to use for these Breakfast Sliders and links, which I have sliced up and used for this casserole.
Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage makes breakfast so easy. Ready in only 30 seconds, these sausage links have that bold Johnsonville flavor that you love. Whether your morning schedule is super hectic and you serve them with some scrambled eggs for a breakfast that is ready in just a few minutes, or you use them to whip up a breakfast casserole on a more leisurely morning, you’ll love the flavor of these Johnsonville sausages.
I know I do. 🙂
Not only is this casserole quick and easy to throw together, it feeds a crowd and leftovers reheat well.
To learn more about Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage visit Johnsonville.com.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 packages Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package frozen mini tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Slice sausage into 1/2-inch slices. Add to egg mixture.
- Stir 1/2 of cheese into egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture into baking pan.
- Spread tater tots evenly on top.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes.
Want to Save This Recipe?