I’m sharing #SausageFamily in my life as part of a Johnsonville sponsored series for Socialstars™
Easy Breakfast Sliders are filled with sausage, egg, and cheese stuffed between squishy mini rolls. They are baked in the oven until warm and golden and make a hearty and filling breakfast or brunch that will feed a hungry crowd.
What makes these breakfast sliders so easy is Johnsonville’s new fully cooked sausage patties which come in a convenient resealable package. Made with premium cuts of pork, these fully cooked patties have the big, bold flavors Johnsonville sausage is known for.
If you want to go a little lighter, there’s also a turkey version.
Johnsonville Original Recipe Sausage Patties are ready in just 30 seconds if you microwave them and they take just minutes to warm in a nonstick pan.
Easy Breakfast Sliders are super quick to put together and will feed a crowd. Leftovers reheat well and you can even freeze them for a super fast on-the-go weekday breakfast.
A sausage patty with lots of spices topped with fluffy scrambled eggs and melted Cheddar cheese, all sandwiched in a soft roll is already a treat for the taste buds. But if you want to make them a little more special, brush a glaze of melted butter, maple syrup, and hot sauce on top. Super good!
Make your morning a little more relaxed with Johnsonville Original Recipe Fully Cooked Breakfast Patties.
Easy Breakfast Sliders
- 2 packages Johnsonville Original Recipe Fully Cooked Breakfast Patties
- 12 eggs, scrambled (slightly undercook them so they will not dry out in the oven.)
- 16 party-size rolls
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
Spicy Maple Glaze (optional)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Warm sausage in microwave or a nonstick pan.
- Split rolls apart and arrange the bottoms of rolls in prepared pan. Place a sausage patty on each roll.
- Top with eggs and cheese slices. (Place rolls close together so you can cover multiple rolls with 1 cheese slice.)
- Place tops on rolls.
- Mix together melted butter, maple syrup, and hot sauce and brush each roll with butter mixture.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.
Want to Save This Recipe?
8 thoughts on “Easy Breakfast Sliders”
Love the spicy maple glaze!
The other morning, I made sausage egg sandwiches on biscuits and now I need to make sliders! I have not seen these sausages but great tip; I’ll keep an eye out for it. Thanks!
I am crazy for breakfast sandwiches and these are singing to me! I’ll be making these ASAP!!
These sliders have my name written all over them! I love how easy these are to make and how perfect they are to grab ‘n go! Sounds so good!
These breakfast sliders are completely GENIUS, Christin! These would be so fun for a brunch like Mother’s Day! Saving this one for later. 😉
What a great idea, Christin! These look delicious…I will be making them soon!
These sliders are so fun! And how great would these be for a party?? Loving that spicy maple glaze too!!
I’ve been loving breakfast more and more each day! These sliders look like a hearty and delicious way to kick off your day 🙂