I’m sharing #SausageFamily in my life as part of a Johnsonville sponsored series for Socialstars™
Easy Breakfast Sliders are filled with sausage, egg, and cheese stuffed between squishy mini rolls. They are baked in the oven until warm and golden and make a hearty and filling breakfast or brunch that will feed a hungry crowd.
What makes these breakfast sliders so easy is Johnsonville’s new fully cooked sausage patties which come in a convenient resealable package. Made with premium cuts of pork, these fully cooked patties have the big, bold flavors Johnsonville sausage is known for.
If you want to go a little lighter, there’s also a turkey version.
Johnsonville Original Recipe Sausage Patties are ready in just 30 seconds if you microwave them and they take just minutes to warm in a nonstick pan.
Easy Breakfast Sliders are super quick to put together and will feed a crowd. Leftovers reheat well and you can even freeze them for a super fast on-the-go weekday breakfast.
A sausage patty with lots of spices topped with fluffy scrambled eggs and melted Cheddar cheese, all sandwiched in a soft roll is already a treat for the taste buds. But if you want to make them a little more special, brush a glaze of melted butter, maple syrup, and hot sauce on top. Super good!
Make your morning a little more relaxed with Johnsonville Original Recipe Fully Cooked Breakfast Patties.
Easy Breakfast Sliders
- 2 packages Johnsonville Original Recipe Fully Cooked Breakfast Patties
- 12 eggs, scrambled (slightly undercook them so they will not dry out in the oven.)
- 16 party-size rolls
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
Spicy Maple Glaze (optional)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Warm sausage in microwave or a nonstick pan.
- Split rolls apart and arrange the bottoms of rolls in prepared pan. Place a sausage patty on each roll.
- Top with eggs and cheese slices. (Place rolls close together so you can cover multiple rolls with 1 cheese slice.)
- Place tops on rolls.
- Mix together melted butter, maple syrup, and hot sauce and brush each roll with butter mixture.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.