Pepperoni Crescent Rolls are a quick, easy, and fun snack full of pepperoni slices and gooey mozzarella cheese. Even better dipped in pizza sauce!
Kids love these Pepperoni Crescent Rolls. This recipe really couldn’t be easier and kids of all ages will enjoy helping to make them.
Crescent roll dough is one of my favorite products for making quick and easy snacks and meals.
How Do You Make Pepperoni Crescent Rolls?
To makes this tasty snack, you’ll first unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into trinagles.
Layer pepperoni slices and cheese on each one. Roll them up and place them on a baking sheet. Brush them with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and grated Parmesan cheese for more flavor. They only take 10 to 12 minutes to bake in the oven. The crescent roll dough gets golden and tastes so buttery.
Either shredded mozzarella or string cheese can be used.
For easy clean-up you can line the baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
Pepperoni Stuffed Crescent Rolls make a great snack, lunch, or easy dinner. Such a great recipe for the kids to help out with in the kitchen!
More Recipes Using Crescent Roll Dough:
- Peach Crescent Dumplings
- Crescent Chicken Bundles
- Cheesesteak Crescent Braid
- Crescent Roll Coffee Cake
- BBQ Chicken Crescent Pinwheels
- Peaches and Cream Crescent Bars
Pepperoni Crescent Rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 32 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 4 pieces of string cheese, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- pizza sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Place 4 pepperoni slices on each triangle and top with cheese.
- Roll each one up starting on the short side of the triangle and rolling towards the opposite tip.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and serve with pizza sauce.