BBQ Chicken Crescent Pinwheels make a great game day snack. They’re like BBQ Chicken Pizza all wrapped up in crescent roll dough. Super easy to make!
Especially now that Crescent roll dough comes in a continuous sheet and you don’t have to seal and press all the perorations.
Just unroll the dough. Spread a mixture of cream cheese and bbq sauce on it. Scatter on some chopped cooked chicken mixed with bbq sauce. It’s all about the bbq sauce. 🙂
Then sprinkle with red onion, cilantro, and shredded cheese.
Roll it up, cut it into spirals, and bake for 18 minutes. Serve with more bbq sauce. The kids will love this one!
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons BBQ sauce, divided
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) tube Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl stir together cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce.
- In another bowl, stir together the remaining bbq sauce with the chicken.
- Unroll the crescent dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly across dough.
- Scatter chicken evenly across dough. Sprinkle with red onion and cilantro.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Starting on a long end, roll the dough up. Cut into 12 pieces and arrange them cut side up on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, or until golden. Serve with additional bbq sauce.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Game Day Favorites