This cool and creamy Butterfinger Pie is the stuff dreams are made of. It’s a no-bake dessert that’s so easy to make. Perfect for using up leftover candy and also a great excuse to buy some Butterfingers!
A chocolate oreo crust is filled with a rich and creamy filling with peanut butter and lots of crushed Butterfinger Candy bars.
Butterfingers are so much fun to make desserts with. Love this Butterfinger Lush! It’s one of the most popular recipes on Spicy Southern Kitchen.
Not only are Butterfingers one of the most delicious candies ever, they’re super easy to crush and once crushed, that awesome Butterfinger flavor is easily distributed throughout the entire deesert.
Every little bite of this Butterfinger Pie has lots of butterfinger flavor.
And little bites are what you’ll want to take! This is an ultra rich, creamy, and sweet dessert. A little goes a long way. But it’s so hard to not go back for seconds.
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
How To Make Butterfinger Pie Video
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (12.5-ounce) bag fun-sized butterfinger bars, crushed (reserve 2 bars to sprinkle on top)
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 store-bought oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in crushed butterfingers.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread filling in crust. Sprinkle reserved butterfingers on top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe Source: Just A Pinch
More Recipes Using Candy
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
102 thoughts on “Butterfinger Pie”
Easy and delicious!
Wheres the video?
We’ve been making this for years. It’s perfect
Wonderful and simple a sure crowd pleaser.
Made this for a Thanksgiving and nothing was left, the last piece left one of my sisters in tears since she didn’t get to it first.
I just made this with cookie butter and biscoff cookies in a graham cracker crust instead. So good!
My 4 grandsons LOVED this pie and so did everyone else! It’s their favorite dessert now.
easy and yummy
My hubby favorite so far!
I live in Georgia but work in NY. They have never seen anything like this. I don’t have access to an oven, but I love to cook. So I am relying on recipes such as this.