Nutter Butter Pie is a quick and easy pie for peanut butter lovers with a crushed Nutter Butter crust and Nutter Butters in the filling. This creamy pie is full of peanut butter flavor.
Except for the crust, which needs 11 minutes in the oven, this is a no-bake pie.
The 5-ingredient filling is ultra creamy and rich.
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Butter– I use salted
- Cream Cheese
- Marshmallow Fluff or Creme
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Cool Whip
HOW TO MAKE NUTTER BUTTER PIE:
- Mix together the cookie crumbs and butter and press into the pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11 to 12 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and peanut butter together.
- Fold in half the Cool Whip and 12 crushed Nutter Butter cookies.
- Transfer filling to pie crust. Spread Cool Whip on top. Refrigerate.
Be sure the cream cheese is softened or your filling will be lumpy.
This pie should be made ahead of time. It will need to chill for at least 2 hours before being sliced.
For a little chocolate flavor try drizzling melted chocolate on top.
Food Processor– to crush the cookies for the crust. If you don’t have a food processor, you can place the cookies in a ziptop bag and crush them with something heavy.
9-inch Pie Plate
Electric Mixer to make the filling. Either hand-held or stand mixer.
Try These Other Easy Pie Recipes:
- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff or Creme
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Cool Whip, divided
- 12 Nutter Butter cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, heated in microwave
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cookies in a food processor and process until ground into crumbs.Note: If you don't have a food processor, place cookies in a large ziplock bag and use something heavy to crush them.Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- Press mixture in the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.Bake for 11 to 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Place cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and peanut butter in a large bowl. Use a hand-held electric mixer to beat it until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip and cookie crumbs.Transfer to the pie crust.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top.Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drizzle peanut butter on top and cut into slices.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.