No-Bake Oreo Pie is a cool and creamy pie with an oreo crust and a rich oreo filling. Only 7 ingredients. Pie making doesn’t get any easier!
Takes only minutes to make, then it needs about 2 hours in the refrigerator to chill. You can speed up this process by placing it in the freezer.
It’s one of the easiest and best-tasting cookies and cream desserts.
How to Make No-Bake Oreo Pie:
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the chopped oreos.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Transfer filling to pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
No-Bake Oreo Pie Recipe Tips:
I like to roughly chop the oreos so that there are some bigger pieces and some smaller pieces.
To chop the cookies, place them on a cutting board and slice through them with a sharp knife until you get the desired size of pieces. Or you can place them in a large ziptop bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
A homemade oreo crust can be used instead of store bought.
Try changing up the flavor by using mint oreo cookies. For St. Patrick’s Day you can tint the filling green with a few drops of food coloring.
Will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
More No-Bake Pies to Try:
- No-Bake Peppermint Pie
- No-Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie
- No-Bake Pink Lemonade Pie
- No-Bake Snickers Pie
- Butterfinger Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups chopped oreos
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 premade oreo crust
- whipped cream and additional oreos for garnish
- Using a hand-held electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar ,and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Add oreos and mix in.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the Cool Whip.Transfer to pie crust and spread filling evenly in crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and quartered Oreos if desired.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.