No Bake Snickers pie can be made in just 10 minutes! A creamy peanut butter filling with lots of chopped Snickers candies fills a graham cracker crust for a quick and easy dessert.
The hardest part is waiting 3 to 4 hours for it to chill before serving.
The filling is so simple to make. Just use a hand-held mixer (or a stand mixer with a paddle attachment) to beat a package of softened cream cheese with 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter until smooth.
Then, beat in 1 cup of powdered sugar. Next, beat 1 cup of heavy cream in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form. As a shortcut you could use an 8-ounce of Cool Whip instead. Gently stir it into the filling.
Fold in 1 1/2 cups of chopped Snickers candies and transfer the filling to a store-bought graham cracker crust. For best texture and flavor, chill for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Add whipped cream and a few mini Snickers to serve.
Tips for making:
A chocolate graham cracker crust or Oreo crust would also be delicious for this pie.
I love making desserts with candy bars. I mean, you’re already starting with something that’s delicious and you love. So you know the dessert will be good. And with Snickers, you can’t go wrong. The chocolate, the caramel and nougat and the nuts all combine to make one heck of a dessert.
More Snickers Recipes:
No Bake Snickers Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 1/2 cups chopped snickers, plus extra for decorating
- whipped cream for serving
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in powdered sugar.
- In a clean bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into peanut butter mixture. (You can use an 8-ounce container of Cool Whip instead.)
- Fold in Snickers.
- Transfer mixture to pie crust and use a rubber spatula to even out the top. Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Decorate each pie slice with whipped cream and Snickers if desired.