Balsamic Soy Rib-Eye Steaks are so juicy and flavorful. They are marinated in a mixture of balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and Dijon mustard and then grilled to perfection. Serve with a baked potato and creamed spinach for a delicious family meal.
And I love to cook up some corn to go with grilled steak.
Type Of Steak To Use
You don’t have to use rib-eyes for this recipe. You can use any cut of meat with this marinade. But I do love how juicy and flavorful Rib-eye steaks are. Filet Mignon and sirloin also work well.
Simple, Flavorful Marinade
The marinade is simple but has plenty of flavor. For even more flavor, try adding some fresh rosemary.
It’s very important to use a good quality balsamic vinegar for this recipe. Cheaper balsamics tend to taste very acidic and astringent but a good quality balsamic tastes sweet and won’t overpower the other flavors.
The marinade wonderfully tenderizes the steak. I leave the oil out of the marinade because I feel the marinade penetrates the meat better without it. So I coat the steaks in oil just before grilling them.
Balsamic Soy Rib-Eye Steaks also go great with Slow Cooker Jalapeno Creamed Spinach.
More Steak Recipes
- Grilled London Broil
- Catalina London Broil
- Honey Bourbon Steak Tips
- Marinated Steak Skewers with Korean BBQ Sauce
Balsamic Soy Rib-Eye Steaks
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 4 Rib-Eye Steaks
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil or Vegetable oil
- In a large ziptop bag, combine balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, Dijon mustard and pepper. Mix.
- Add steaks and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours, flipping bag over several times during marination.
- Heat a grill to medium-high.
- Pour marinade off steaks. Add oil to bag and coat steaks.Grill steaks for 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Want to Save This Recipe?
1 thought on “Balsamic Soy Rib-Eye Steaks”
what is a good balsamic vinegar?Thank you