Easy Oven Barbecued Pork Chops are cooked in a tangy BBQ sauce that is lick your finger good! You get that delicious bbq flavor without ever turning on your grill.
These Pork Chops make an easy meal with hardly any clean-up.
How To Make Easy Oven Barbecued Pork Chops:
Just mix the sauce ingredients together and pour them over the pork chops in a 9×13-inch pan. The pork chops get flipped over and basted towards the end of the cooking time and if desired, give them a quick broil at the end to caramelize and thicken the sauce some.
I like to use thick-cut pork chops with the bone in because I find they have more flavor. Plus they are less likely to get overcooked and dry out.
Leftovers will keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
The sauce has a little bit of heat to it. If you want your pork chops spicy, double the amount of cayenne pepper.
Easy Oven Barbecued Pork Chops
- 4 thick cut bone-in pork chop
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and place in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Pour over pork chops.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 to 50 minutes.
- Uncover, flip pork chops over and spoon sauce on top. Bake another 10 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over top again and broil 2 to 5 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly and thickened.
Recipe adapted from Sweet Tea and Cornbread
More Pork Chop Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.