Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a low carb meal that’s packed full of flavor. Boneless chicken breasts are slathered with cream cheese, jalapenos, and shredded cheese and then rolled up, wrapped in bacon and baked. Then they are broiled until the bacon is crispy. So much salty, spicy, creamy goodenss!
How To Make Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken:
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken works best if you use a thin piece of chicken breast. I cut each chicken breast in half horizontally to form 2 thin pieces and then I flatten them some. To do this, wrap each piece loosely in plastic wrap and use a meat mallet or rolling pin to flatten them out a bit.
The chicken gets sprinkled with seasoned salt and then covered with a chive whipped cream cheese. Sprinkle with some jalapenos and cheddar cheese. Roll the chicken up, wrap two pieces of bacon around each piece. Secure the bacon with toothpicks and place in a baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Then broil on each side until the bacon crisps up and gets golden.
Any flavor of whipped cream cheese can be used.
If you want your chicken to be extra spicy, double the amount of jalapeno.
Be sure to use a broiler-safe baking dish.
More Jalapeno Popper Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Quiche
- Jalapeno Popper Potato Salad
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Pretzel Rolls
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is to make.
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jalapeno finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned salt
- 1 container chive whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast horizontally into 2 thin pieces. Pound each chicken piece to flatten.
- Place jalapeno in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 45 seconds
- Season both sides of chicken lightly with seasoned salt.
- Spread one side of each piece of chicken with 1 heaping tablespoon of whipped cream cheese.
- Divide the jalapeno and cheddar cheese evenly, sprinkling on top of cream cheese.
- Roll each piece of chicken up. Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each chicken roll. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn broiler on and broil chicken for about 3 minutes to crisp the bacon. Flip chicken over and broil another 3 minutes to crisp the bottom.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.