Bang Bang Brussels Sprouts- roasted, crispy Brussels Sprouts served with a sweet and spicy Bang Bang Sauce make a great side for any meal.
Some people, OK alot of people, hate Brussels Sprouts, but I love them. Roasted Brussels Sprouts can get a little boring. They need a little extra flavor to help keep them interesting. Scroll down for more Brussels Sprouts recipes.
Bang Bang Sauce
Bang Bang Sauce is a sweet, creamy, spicy sauce that was made famous by Bonefish Grill’s Bang Bang Shrimp Appetizer. It is one of my alltime favorite appetizers.
For the Bang Bang Sauce I use Mayonnaise, Sweet Chili Sauce, and Sriracha. That’s all. Towards the end of roasting time, I drizzle the sprouts with a little Bang Bang Sauce and then I serve the rest for dipping.
What Type of Chili Sauce To Use
How To Make This Dish Spicier
If you want to make the Bang Bang Sauce spicier, you can add a pinch or two of cayenne pepper.
Bang Bang Brussels Sprouts Recipe Tips
Be sure to roast the sprouts long enough that they get soft through the stem end. Otherwise they are hard to chew. I love them a little charred around the outside so I probably cook mine a little longer than most. They are really easy to burn so watch them towards the end of cooking time.
They reheat really well in an air fryer and can even be cooked in an air fryer.
Leftovers will keep for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Bang Bang Recipes
Brussels Sprouts Recipes
- Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Kung Pao Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and TABASCO Honey Glaze
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.Note: Use 2 baking sheets if necessary. You want the brussels sprouts spread out so they get crispy and don't steam.
- In a large bowl toss brussels sprouts with olive oil and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Spread out on baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes.Meanwhile, stir together all bang bang sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- After 20 minutes, drizzle 1/4 cup of Bang Bang sauce over Brussels sprouts. Stir sprouts and return to oven fo 10 to 15 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.