Amaretto Fruit Salad is a cool and refreshing fruit salad that’s perfect for beating the summer heat. Flavored with Amaretto and white wine, this is strictly an adult-only fruit salad.
This boozy Amaretto Fruit Salad is great for parties, picnics, brunches, luncheons, and showers. It makes a light and healthy addition to any meal.
The Amaretto gives it a wonderful almond flavor. If you don’t have a bottle of Amaretto and are wondering if it is worth buying one, it is. You can make good use of it in baking recipes like Amaretto Cake and Amaretto Cheesecake and in cocktails.
You can use pretty much any type of fruit you want to in this Amaretto Fruit Salad. I’ve used pineapple, honeydew, grapes, and strawberries but cantaloupe, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries work well. Even kiwi or mango.
More Fruit Salad Recipes
Amaretto Fruit Salad
- 1 medium medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 honeydew melon, cut into balls with a melon baller
- 1 pint strawberries, cut in half
- 1 small bunch seedless green grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup white wine, a muscadine wine is perfect for this
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Combine fruit in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together wine, amaretto, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Pour amaretto mixture over fruit. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Adapted from Bluegrass Gatherings
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.