Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad is a wonderful patriotic dessert full of blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and marshmallows all coated in a creamy and rich cheesecake filling. This fruit filled dessert salad is so sweet and refreshing. It’s an easy make-ahead recipe for summer potlucks and picnics.
Only a handful of ingredients and about 10 minutes of time are needed to make this Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Salad.
First you’ll soften 8 ounces of cream cheese. To do so, let it sit at room temperature for about an hour. If the cream cheese is too cold, you’ll have a really hard time getting it smooth and creamy.
Next you’ll use a hand-held mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth and then beat 1/2 cup of granulated sugar into it.
Next fold in or mix in an 8-ounce container of Cool Whip that has been thawed.
Finally you’ll gently fold in the marshmallows and fruit and then refrigerate it to get it nice and chilled.
Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Salad makes such a refreshing treat on a hot summer day.
Tips for making:
- Banana slices can be used instead of marshmallows or in addition to.
- You can use all raspberries or all strawberries.
- Reduced-fat cream cheese can be used to cut down on the fat. Splenda and sugar-free Cool Whip can be used to cut down on sugar.
- Try adding a teaspoon of vanilla extract or 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract for extra flavor.
- A half a cup of sweetened shredded coconut makes a great addition.
More Patriotic Recipes:
- Brownie Flag
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad
- Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Strawberries
- 4th of July Fruit Kabobs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and beat until mixed well.
- Add Cool Whip and mix in.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?