Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Strawberries are perfect for the 4th of July or any summer potluck or picnic. They make a healthier dessert option and look so festive. Plus they are simple to make.
Just cut fresh strawberries in half. I look for really big ones because then you can really load the cheesecake filling on them. 🙂
There’s no need to hull the strawberries when serving them halved like this which greatly cuts down on prep time.
A simple cheesecake filling is made from cream cheese, sugar, whipped topping, and a little almond extract adds awesome flavor.
Pipe the cheesecake filling on the strawberry halves using a large star tip and then press a few fresh blueberries into the filling of each one for an awesome red, white, and blue treat.
Once made just refrigerate until needed. They are a great make ahead party food.
Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Strawberries make the perfect bite-sized finger food for your Fourth of July Party.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 12 large strawberries, cut in half
- 36 blueberries
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. With mixer on LOW, beat in whipped topping and almond extract.
- Place filling in a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe filling on the cut side of each strawberry.
- Gently press 3 blueberries into the filling on each strawberry.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
More 4th of July Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.