This Creamy Fruit Salad is sweet and creamy with lots of apples, grapes, pineapple, mandarin oranges, and blueberries. Plus there’s some shredded coconut and chopped pecans. The fruit is coated in a creamy mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
This Creamy Fruit Salad takes only minutes to toss together and it makes the perfect side for potlucks, holidays, and parties. Everyone loves a good fruit salad!
Creamy Fruit Salad is perfect for summer weather but it really works all year long and I especially love it as an Easter side.
It makes a large batch but will keep in the fridge for a good 3 days if you don’t have a big crowd to share it with.
You can switch up the fruits if you like and some people like to add mini marshamllows.
This Creamy Fruit Salad is sweet and creamy with lots of apples, grapes, pineapple, mandarin oranges, and blueberries. Plus there's some shredded coconut and chopped pecans.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, diced
- 2 Red Delicious apples, diced
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, sliced
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, sliced
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) container blueberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and sugar in a large bowl. Mix with an electric hand-held mixer until smooth.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except pecans.
Add pecans just before serving.
Can be served right away or refrigerated.
More Potluck Salads