Mojito Fruit Salad is a fresh fruit salad tossed with a minty sugar/lime mixture with a little rum for a kick. 🙂
I used watermelon, cantaloupe, honey dew, red grapes, and blueberries, but you can use any fruit that you want to.
You could even leave the rum out and make a nonalcholic fruit salad.
With this Mojito Fruit Salad, you can inconspicuously eat your cocktails. 😉
We took a ziptop bag full of this salad along with some sandwiches to the community pool one evening. It was nice to be able to enjoy the flavor of a cocktail and no one was the wiser that we were boozing it up. 🙂
They do call it a fruit cocktail after all.
Served super cold straight from the refrigerator, this fruit salad is as refreshing as it gets. Chilled fruit, lots of fresh mint, and some rum. There’s maybe no better way to cool off during the summer.
Mojito Fruit Salad
- 8 cups fruit (watermelon canteloupe, honeydew, grapes, blueberries)
- 5-6 leaves mint chopped
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2-4 tablespoons rum
- Place fruit in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped mint, sugar, and lime juice. Use the back of a spoon or a fork to mash up the mint.
- Stir rum into lime mixture and drizzle over fruit.
More Refreshing Salads with Fruit