Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls are filled with two types of cheese and brushed with garlic butter before being air fried until golden.
You can eat them as a gameday snack or serve them with chili, pasta, or any other meal. They literally go with anything.
Crescent Rolls are one of my favorite ingredients to use in the kitchen. They add lots of buttery goodness to any meal. Cinnamon Roll Crescents, Crescent Roll Coffee Cake, Crescent Beef Burritos, and Crescent Lasagna are some of my favorites.
My favorite thing about using an air fryer is the cook time is so short. These crescent rolls only take about 5 to 6 minutes to cook. Much shorter than using an oven, plus the air fryer preheats faster.
Ai Fryer Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls Recipe Tip
It’s best not to use nonstick cooking spray in your air fryer. It has ingredients that break down the coating on the air fryer basket. You can either buy an oil mister and add oil to it or you can brush the basket with oil. Vegetable oil or canola oil are fine.
Add Some Spice
To make this recipe spicy, add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes to the butter mixture.
I recently started using the Cosori Pro II Air Fryer 5.6 Quarts and I love it. It’s the 4th air fryer I’ve had and my favorite by far.
Do not crowd the crescent rolls in your air fryer. They will expand some and you don’t want them to get stuck together. Air fry in 2 batches if necessary.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Cheesy Texas Toast
- Air Fryer Reuben Stromboli
- Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Legs
- Air Fryer Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bombs
- Air Fryer Sausage Crescent Cheese Balls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (8-count) tube crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place butter, garlic and Italian seasoning in a small bowl and microwave until the butter is melted.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles.Combine mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese and place a small mound of cheese on the wide end of each piece of dough.
- Roll dough up and fold under the sides to keep the cheese from oozing out.Brush tops with melted butter/garlic mixture.
- Brush air fryer basket with oil.Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place crescent rolls in air fryer basket. Do not crowd them. Cook in batches if necessary.Air Fry at 350 for 5 to 6 minutes.