Air Fryer Reuben Stromboli is filled with corned beef, swiss cheese, and sauerkraut. Serve with Thousand Island dressing for dipping and you have a fantastic game day treat that is quick and easy.
Made with store-bought fresh pizza dough, this tasty Stromboli couldn’t be easier to make. The air fryer gets the dough wonderfully golden and crusty. Much better than the oven does and it cooks faster than the oven. It’s a win-win.
My air fryer has become my favorite small kitchen appliance. I use it to make all kinds of things and I love to use it for reheating leftovers. I use the Power XL Air Fryer but I know there are a lot of great ones out there.
It only takes a few minutes to prep this Air Fryer Reuben Stromboli. You’ll roll the pizza dough into a rectangle, spread it with Thousand Island dressing, and then layer it with deli-sliced corned beef, sauerkraut, and swiss cheese. Roll the dough up into a log. Lightly spray it with cooking spray or brush it with olive oil and sprinkle on a little garlic salt for flavor. Preheat the air fryer and then add the stromboli. You may need to curve it to get it to fit.
- Remove the pizza dough from the refrigerator 15 minutes before you want to roll it out.
- Use the cooking time as an estimate. Different brands of air fryers tend to cook at different rates. The thickness of your stromboli will also effect the cooking time.
- When you think it is done, take a knife and partially slice into part of it. If it is still doughly inside, cook it longer.
More Reuben Recipes:
- 12 ounces fresh pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island dressing
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, squeezed in paper towels to get rid of liquid
- Thousand Island for serving
- cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Roll dough into a rectangles about 10 inches long. Spread Thousand Island over the top.
- Layer the corned beef, sauerkraut, and cheese, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Starting on one long side, roll the dough up. Stretch the ends and tuck them under. Position so seam is on bottom. Lightly spray top with cooking spray and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Set Air Fryer to 350 for 15 minutes. Let preheat for 2 minutes. Place stromboli in the Air Fryer basket and Air Fry for the remaning 13 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve with Thousand Island dressing.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.