Air Fryer Ham and Egg Pockets are a breeze to make for breakfast. Wrapped in buttery crescent dough, they are filled with egg, ham, and cheese and only take 7 to 10 minutes in the air fryer.
I love using crescent dough for recipes and almost always have a tube of crescent dough in my refrigerator. Some of my favorite recipes using crescent dough are Crescent Lasagna, Crescent Coffee Cake, Cinnamon Roll Crescents, and Sausage and Crescent Roll Casserole.
How To Make Air Fryer Ham and Egg Pockets
- Scramble some eggs. I add a little milk, salt and pepper, and scramble in some butter. But you can use your preferred method for scrambling eggs. Undercook them slightly since they will cook more in the air fryer. Stir in the ham and green onion.
- Preheat the air fryer. Not totally necessary with all air fryers, but I typically do it.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Press on the perforations to seal them. Place filling on the top half of piece of crescent dough and top with cheese. Make sure you do not use too much filling or you will not be able to seal the edges of the crescent dough very well. Fold the dough up and over the filling and pinch to seal around the edges.
- Air fry for 7 to 10 minutes. They are done when the crescent dough is golden brown.
Can They Be Made In The Oven?
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can make these Ham and Egg Pockets in the oven. Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
You can use cooked, crumbled bacon or sausage instead of ham. Use any kind of cheese you like. Add sauteed mushrooms or onions.
Refrigerated biscuit dough can be used instead of crescent dough. Roll each biscuit out into a 5 to 6-inch circle.
I made these in my new Cosori Pro II Air Fryer. I have had 4 air fryers and it is my favorite one. It’s not too noisy and I love the square-shaped basket.
Cooking time varies between air fryers so use the cooking time as an estimate and check frequently.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Cheesy Texas Toast
- Air Fryer Buttermilk Drop Biscuits
- Air Fryer Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bombs
- Air Fryer Breakfast Burrito with Sausage
Air Fryer Ham and Egg Pockets
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) tube crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Go light on salt since ham is very salty.)
- Melt butter over medium heat in a small skillet. Add eggs and scramble, stirring in the ham and onion when the eggs are about halfway set.Note: You can undercook the eggs a little since they will cook more in the air fryer.
- Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles. Seal the perforations on each one.Divide the filling evenly between each rectangle, placing it on the top half.Place a small mound of cheese on top of the egg mixture. Fold the dough up and over the filling and pinch to seal the edges.
- Brush some oil on the air fryer basket and place the pockets in the basket. Air fry for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.