White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Christmas Crack is sweet, buttery and salty. A crunchy layer of Saltine crackers is covered with a buttery toffee mixture and topped with a layer of peanut butter and white chocolate. So darn good!
It’s a great flavor twist on the ever popular Saltine Cracker Candy. Sprinkle with sprinkles to give it a festive Christmas look. Break it into pieces and you have an awesome Christmas sweet that can be given as gifts or served at a holiday party. Such an incredible blend of flavors. This White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Christmas Crack is totally addictive.
Best of all this recipe is so easy and can be made in under 20 minutes. Only 5 ingredients needed! Plus sprinkles if you want them. You will need to exhibit a little patience though and chill it for a little while before breaking it into pieces. Totally worth the wait.
How to make White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Christmas Crack:
Line a large jelly roll pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and arrange a single layer of Saltines on it. Melt the butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil and then let it boil for a few minutes. Pour it evenly over the Saltines.
Microwave the peanut butter just long enough so that it can be poured over the Saltines. Drizzle it evenly over the Saltines and use a rubber spatula to spread it as evenly as you can.
Place the jelly roll pan in a 400 degree oven for 3 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven and sprinkle the white chocolate chips on top. Pop it back in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes. Use the rubber spatula to spread the melted white chocolate chips evenly. Let cool and then break into pieces.
More Christmas Candy Recipes:
- 30 to 40 Saltine crackers
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Line a large jelly roll pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spraylightly with cooking spray.
- Arrange saltines in a single layer in jelly roll pan.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar. Bring mixture to a boil and boil for a few minutes. You want the mixture to turn a caramel color.Pour evenly over crackers.
- Place peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir and pour evenly over the Saltines. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Place in oven for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips on top. Return to oven for 1 to 2 minutes.Use a rubber spatula to spread the melted white chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Refrigerate until chilled and then break into pieces.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Trisha Yearwood