Bourbon Graham Cracker Candy is so buttery and crunchy with just the right amount of bourbon flavor. It’s easy to make and keeps well in a ziptop bag. This southern treat is perfect for a Kentucky Derby Party.
Just a few basic ingredients and 10 minutes of bake time are needed for this addictingly sweet candy.
It’s so crunchy and sweet it’s difficult to stop eating.
You’ll need a large baking sheet and you’ll want to line it with parchment paper. This stuff is sticky!
Break 14 graham crackers into 4 rectangles each and lay them side by side on the parchment paper. Place a whole pecan in the center of each graham cracker piece. You can skip the pecans if you don’t like them, but bourbon and pecans are such a great combination.
In a saucepan bring some butter, brown sugar, and a little salt to a boil. Stir in the bourbon and then pour the mixture evenly over the graham crackers. Careful not to dislodge the pecans. Bake for 10 minutes and then let cool before breaking into pieces.
This candy is like sugary crack! You won’t be able to stop eating it.
More Bourbon Desserts
Bourbon Graham Cracker Candy
- 14 graham cracker rectangles
- 56 whole pecans
- 14 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break each graham cracker into 4 small rectangles and place them touching each other on the prepared baking sheet. Place a pecan on each graham cracker piece.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter and brown sugar. Add the salt, and stirring constantly, bring it to a full rolling boil. Stir in bourbon and remove from heat.
- Pour brown sugar mixture evenly over graham crackers.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Set the pan on a cooling rack and let cool to room temperature.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container at room temperature.