This Sugar Cookie Martini is a sweet and festive cocktail for celebrating Christmas. With a rim covered with frosting and sprinkles, this is one decadent dessert martini.
This recipe uses all my favorite liquours: Vanilla vodka, Bailey’s, and Amaretto. Together they combine to make a delicious sugar cookie flavor. Cake vodka would also be delicious in this martini.
Some half-and-half makes this Sugar Cookie Martini super creamy. Whether it’s for a holiday party or a night at home decorating the Christmas tree, this festive martini is just the way to indulge in a little something sweet and boozy.
- For the frosting, I just use store-bought vanilla frosting, usually either Duncan Hines or Pillsbury.
- You could cut the calories some by using whole milk instead of half-and-half or you could make it extra indulgent and use heavy cream.
- White Chocolate liqueur or butterscotch schnapps could be used instead of the amaretto.
This martini is ultra sweet, especially with the frosting on the rim. Just like a good sugar cookie. Next to Hot Buttered Rum and Eggnog, this is my favorite holiday cocktail.
More Holiday Cocktails
- Hot Buttered Rum
- Cranberry Orange Mimosas
- Butterscotch Whiskey Hot Chocolate
- Christmas Margaritas
- Pecan Pie Martini
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 ounce Bailey's
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 1 tablespoon canned vanilla frosting
- sprinkles and a maraschino cherry
- Combine half-and-half, Bailey's, vodka, amaretto and ice in a cocktail shaker Shake until cold.
- Coat the rim of a martini glass with frosting and sprinkles.
- Pour martini into glass and garnish with a cherry.