Pecan Pie Martini is a fancy dessert cocktail that’s easy to make at home. This creamy and sweet boozy drink has all the flavor of pecan pie.
The glass rims are coated with caramel sauce and chopped pecans for decoration and extra flavor. For more decadence, add a spoonful of whipped cream to each glass. So perfect for any kind of fall or holiday party.
Only 4 ingredients are needed to make this martini: Rumchata, Creme de Cacao, bourbon, and half-and-half.
Even though this is a bourbon cocktail, it has a totally smooth taste and I recommend it for people who don’t typically like bourbon drinks. I like using Maker’s Mark, but use whichever bourbon is your favorite. There are so many different ones to try these days.
This recipe makes 3 drinks but can easily be scaled down or up. You will need a cocktail shaker.
Tip: Rumchata is also really good in coffee. I sometimes use it instead of half-and-half.
Dessert Martinis are perfect for celebrating special occasions. They taste purely indulgent.
Try These Other Cocktail Recipes:
- Sugar Cookie Martini– another fabulous dessert martini perfect for the holidays.
- Hot Buttered Rum– one of my favorite holiday drinks.
- Cranberry Orange Mimosas– such great flavor!
- Bourbon Amaretto Cocktail– another bourbon favorite.
Pecan Pie Martini
- 6 ounces rumchata
- 6 ounces creme de cacao
- 3 ounces bourbon
- 3 ounces half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons jarred caamel sauce, microwaved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- whipped cream and whole pecans
- Place caramel sauce on a small plate.Place finely chopped pecans on a second plate.
- Coat the rims of 3 martini glasses with caramel and then dip in the pecans.
- Combine rumchata, creme de cacao, bourbon, half-and-half, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until cold.
- Pour into prepared martini glasses.
- Place a spoonful of whipped cream and a whole pecan in each glass.
Recipe adapted from Delish
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.