Cranberry Orange Mimosas are an easy and delicious holiday cocktail with a festive red color. Perfect for Christmas Eve and Christmas brunch. These mimosas are both sweet and tart with lots of bubbles and will fill everyone with holiday cheer.
To make Cranberry Orange Mimosas, process 1 cup of cranberries and 1/2 cup of orange juice along with 1 teaspoon sugar in a blender until smooth. You can use either fresh or frozen cranberries.
Add another cup of orange juice and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Blend again.
If you’re not ready to make the mimosas right away, you can refrigerate the cranberry mixture for up to 3 days. If your blender doesn’t so a good enough job getting the mixture smooth, pour it through a fine-meshed sieve.
Drinking Cranberry Orange Mimosas will be much more enjoyable if there aren’t any floaty pieces. They have a tendency to want to settle between teeth.
To serve, fill each glass about 1/3 full with cranberry mixture and top off with Champagne or sparkling wine.
More Holiday Cocktails
Cranberry Orange Mimosas
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- Place cranberries, sugar, and 1/2 cup orange juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining orange juice and lemon juice and blend again.
- To serve, fill champagne glasses 1/3 with cranberry mixture.
- Add champagne to fill cups.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.