Fireball Jello Shots have lots of spicy cinnamon flavor and are sure to be a party favorite.
Easy 2-Ingredient Recipe
Only 2 ingredients are needed to make these spicy jello shots. Cherry jello and Fireball Whiskey combine to make a sweet and spicy boozy treat. With a little whipped cream, a few sprinkles, and some Red Hots, they become festive holiday treats. The Red Hots give them even more hot cinnamon flavor.
Fireball Jello Shots need at least 2 hours to set up so plan accordingly. They can be made well in advance and refrigerated for up to a week. Wait until just before serving to top them with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Cherry jello is my favorite but you can use orange jello instead of cherry if you wish.
Whether it’s for a New Years Party or a Christmas party, these Fireball Jello Shots are just the thing to get the party started. With a spicy kick, they will warm you up on the coldest of winter nights.
I like to use disposable 2-ounce cups which can be ordered online. They come with lids which are handy if you want to make them in advance. They are easily stackable with the lids and won’t take up much room in the refrigerator.
More Jello Shots Recipes
- Mint Julep Jello Shots
- Apple Cider Jello Shots
- Sugar Cookie Jello Shots
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Jello Shots
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3-ounce) box cherry jello
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup Fireball whiskey
- whipped cream, sprinkles, Red Hot candies
- Stir together boiling water and jello in a bowl until jello is dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and Fireball.
- Pour mixture into a large liquid measuring cup. Fill 2-ounce plastic shot glasses 2/3 of the way full.If you don't have a large measuring cup with a pourable spout, spoon the mixture into the shot glasses.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Decorate with whipped cream, sprinkles, and red hots.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Delish
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.