Sugar Cookie Jello Shots are wonderfully creamy and sweet. Such a fun way to celebrate the holidays.
These Jello Shots only take a few minutes to prep and can be made a day in advance. This recipe makes 18 jello shots.
You’ll only need 4 ingredients plus 2-ounce plastic cups with lids to make this recipe.
- 3 packets Knox unflavored gelatin
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Butterscotch Schnapps
- Triple Sec or Cointreau
Tips For Making Sugar Cookie Jello Shots:
- DO NOT boil the gelatin. It most likely will not set up if you do.
- Once you pour the liquid into the cups, pop any bubbles on the top by touching them with your finger or the back of a spoon.
- To make sure they set up in time, make them a day in advance. They should only need 2 to 3 hours to set up, but it’s best to be safe.
- Spray a little cooking spray in each cup so that the jello shots pop out easily.
- Don’t top them with whipped cream until just before serving. It will get watery over time and deflate.
Jello Shots are such a fun treat for adults. Try these Other Jello Shot Recipes:
Or Try One Of These Holiday Cocktails:
Sugar Cookie Jello Shots
- 3 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Butterscotch Schnapps
- 3 tablespoons Triple Sec
- whipped cream
- In a medium saucepan, stir together the gelatin and water. Heat over medium heat for a few minutes to dissolve the gelatin. DO NOT let the mixture boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the Irish Cream, Butterscotch Schnapps, and Triple Sec.
- Pour into 18 plastic cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.