Spicy Peach Glazed Kielbasa is coated in an easy and sweet glaze. Makes a really simple appetizer or gameday snack.
Quick and Easy
This super easy appetizer can be made in just 15 minutes. While I typically serve it as an appetizer, it can be served over rice as an easy dinner.
Only 6 Ingredients
- Kielbasa– I use Hillshire Farms Beef Kielbasa but use any you like.
- Peach Preserves– Apricot Preserves can be used instead.
- Lemon Juice– adds some acidity to help perk the flavors up plus it cuts the sweetness a little. Apple Cider Vinegar can be substituted.
- Dijon Mustard– mustard goes really well with fruit preserves and adds another flavor dimension.
- Ground Ginger
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes– cayenne pepper can be used instead.
All you’ll need to cook this recipe is a large nonstick skillet. I love the quality and durability of this skillet.
How To Make Spicy Peach Glazed Kielbasa
- First brown the sliced sausage over medium-high heat. This really brings out the flavor of the sausage.
- Remove the sausage and add the remaining ingredients to the skillet. Simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors and thicken a little.
- Add kielbasa back to the skillet and coat with the glaze.
- Serve with toothpicks.
You can slice the kielbasa however thin or thick you like. It comes fully cooked so you just need to cook it until well browned on the outside.
Leftovers will keep for 4 to 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Easy Appetizers
- Spicy Grape Meatballs
- Alabama Fire Crackers
- Sausage Crescent Balls
- Barbecue Bacon Meatballs
- Spicy Italian Pinwheels
Spicy Peach Glazed Kielbasa
- 1 pound kielbasa, sliced
- 12 ounces peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced kielbasa and cook until browned.
- Remove kielbasa with a slotted spoon and set aside. Wipe skillet clean and add remaining ingredients.Bring to a simmer and stir well to combine. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Return kielbasa to skillet. Stir to coat kielbasa. Serve.
2 thoughts on “Spicy Peach Glazed Kielbasa”
I made this and it was well liked by my Family. I added Red Pepper Flakes AND Cayenne Pepper as we like it with a kick!
I’ll be making it again during “March Madness”!