Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars have a rich peanut butter middle encased in 2 layers of oatmeal crumble with lots of Reese’s Pieces on top. There’s a ton of peanut butter flavor in these bars and they are so buttery and good with a little chewiness from the oats.
How To Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars:
To make these bars, mix the melted butter with 1 cup of brown sugar, a little baking soda, and some salt. Then mix in flour and some oats. Press about half the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan and bake it for 10 minutes to form a crust.
Then mix together a can of sweetened condensed milk with some creamy peanut butter. This forms an awesome, gooey center. This peanut butter mixture gets spread over the crust and topped with the remaining oat mixture plus a whole bunch of Reese’s Pieces candies.
I think these Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars taste best warm from the oven but they also keep well. Try warming them in the microwave for a few seconds and serve them with a cold glass of milk. Enjoy!
Instead of using creamy peanut butter, you could use crunchy.
Try these other peanut butter desserts:
- Double Frosted Peanut Butter Brownies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Deep-Fried Peanut Butter Cups
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups Reese's Pieces candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9X13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Coat the foil lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Use a hand-held mixer to mix everything together.
- Add flour and oats and mix until blended well.
- Set aside 1 heaping cup of the oat mixture. Press the remaining into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in a bowl and mix until blended. Pour mixture over prepared crust, using an spatula to even it out.
- Sprinkle half of the reserved oat mixture over the peanut butter layer. Then sprinkle the Reese's Pieces over the top.
- Top with the remaining oat mixture. Bake for about 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into squares. Store at room temperature in an air tight container or ziptop bag.
Recipe Source: South Your Mouth
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.