Millionaire Peach Salad (Peach Fluff) is one of those delicious Cool Whip concoctions that’s really more like a dessert than a salad. It’s very similar to Watergate Salad which is made with pistachio pudding. Millionaire Peach Salad has lots of peach flavor and is really easy to throw together for a picnic or potluck.
This is such an easy summer recipe, but it’s made with canned peaches so it can be made all year round. Both canned peaches and a box of peach gelatin give it the peach flavor.
Cool Whip and a block of cream cheese give it the creamy texture. Mini marshmallows and chopped pecans provide some texture contrast.
This cool and creamy recipe for peach dessert salad is quick and easy to prepare a day in advance and makes a delightful potluck dessert.
How to Make Millionaire Peach Salad:
- Beat softened cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the Cool Whip and dry peach gelatin.
- Drain the canned peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons of syrup. Chop the peaches and add them and the reserved syrup to the cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in the marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Add the pecans just before serving.
More Peach Recipes
- No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars
- Cinnamon Peach Bread Pudding
- Peach Cobbler Bars
- Skinny Peach Cobbler
- Peach Crescent Dumplings
Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is to make.
Millionaire Peach Salad
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 small (3-ounce) box peach jello
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand-held mixer until smooth.
- Stir in Cool Whip and dry Jello mix.
- Drain peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons of syrup. Cut peaches into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir peaches and the 2 tablespoons of syrup into the mixture.
- Stir in marshmallows. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir in pecans just before serving.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.