Anytime Peach Cobbler is made from canned peaches so you can enjoy it anytime of year. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a truly delicious fruit dessert.
Of course nothing beats cobbler made with fresh peaches, but peaches are at their prime for only a short amount of time each year. This Anytime Peach Cobbler is a good substitute when you don’t have access to fresh, ripe peaches. Only 6 ingredients needed for this easy and delicious cobbler: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, and 2 large cans of peaches.
This recipe only takes about 5 minutes to prep. Cobblers are such easy desserts to make.
This cobbler is so buttery and good with the perfect amount of peaches.
Anytime Peach Cobbler Recipe Tips:
- Frozen peaches can be used instead of canned peaches. Be sure to thaw them first.
- If you like cinnamon in your cobbler, add 1/2 teapsoon of hround cinnamon. You can just sprinkle it on the peaches.
- If you use peaches in heavy syrup, you may want to reduce the amount of sugar a little.
How To Store and Reheat Peach Cobbler?
Leftovers can be refrigerated for 4 to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven. If reheating in the oven, cover with foil to prevent the crust from getting too browned.
Don’t forget the vanilla ice cream. Peach Cobbler is so much better with ice cream.
Try These Other Delicious Peach Recipes:
- Georgia Peach Pound Cake
- Skillet Bourbon Peach Cobbler with Cinnamon Sugar Dumplings
- Millionaire Peach Salad
- Oatmeal Cookie Peach Cobbler
- Peach Cobbler Bars
- Easy Southern Peach Cobbler
Anytime Peach Cobbler
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teapsoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 (20-ounce) cans sliced peaches in extra light syrup, drained
- vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 7x11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.Add butter and cut it in with a pastry blender or two knives until there are no pieces larger than a small pea.
- Place peaches in prepared baking dish and scatter flour mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Best served warm with vanilla ice cream.Refrigerate leftovers.