Melt in Your Mouth Chicken is a simple dinner recipe that’s so tender and rich. This recipe can be prepped in just 5 minutes and it needs about 35 minutes in the oven.
This Melt in Your Mouth Chicken tastes great served with buttered noodles or rice pilaf and a side of green beans or steamed broccoli. It really couldn’t be easier to make and it is worthy of a spot on your weekly dinner rotation.
To make it, stir together the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper in a medium bowl.
Place 4 chicken breasts in a baking dish, slather the tops of them with the mayonnaise mixture, place in a 375 degree oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Couldn’t be easier!
The mayonnaise/Parmesan cheese mixture gets wonderfully bubbly and golden on top. The mayonnaise helps keep the chicken wonderfully moist and the Parmesan adds so much flavor.
Tips for Making Melt in Your Mouth Chicken:
- This recipe can easily be doubled.
- Can be prepped the night before or in the morning and then popped in the oven when you get home from work.
- Try adding 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes to make the dish spicy.
- If your chicken breasts are on the smaller side, check them after 30 minutes in the oven.
This easy recipe produces chicken breasts that are wonderfully creamy and moist with a minimal amount out effort.
More Chicken Recipes:
Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT chicken, in a medium bowl.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through.